Hi everyone! I love to cook and I love to try new recipes! It seems like the best stuff always comes from your family and friends - you guys have great taste! So I created this blog as a way for all of us to share great recipes amongst each other so we can all eat great food:)
I would like to have a featured recipe of the week, every week, brought to us by none other than.... YOU! I also thought it would be a great place to share questions and ideas (ex: coupons available, great supermarket sales, etc). Each week our "featured chef" will share his or her delicious recipes and anxiously await to hear your thoughts/comments on how the recipe turned out for you and your family!
It is true the best times happen with your family around the dinner table, so ..... AMEN - DIG IN!
Amen and no one knows more about good food than our family:) This is going to be great! Do any of you remember the chocolate pudding with nutella that I made last year? I made it for Jay with sugar free pudding but can't locate the recipe. I didn't know if I had shared it with any of you. If so, share back:)
ReplyDeleteI have looked on-line for this recipe or one like it but I cannot find it?! I know you didn't share it with me ...
ReplyDeleteHopefully some one will have the answer, otherwise you will be forced to clean the kitchen!